Articulated steel flexible distribution tubes
Modular articulated system for the supply of refrigerant at low, medium or high-pressure.
Ideal for both fixed-head and Swiss-type CNC lathes, vertical and horizontal machining centers, grinding or transfer machines.
4 manufacturing programs according to the required flow:
3 mm through hole for coolant supply.
6 mm through hole for coolant supply.
10.5 mm through hole for coolant supply.
16 mm through hole for coolant supply.
- The different programs can be connected with each other and with the MICRO and NANO programs.
- Exclusive operation of the mechanism that allows to position and use it with low pressures without the need of tightening of the nuts, even in this mode of operation a total water tightness is maintained. For high-pressure work, it must be blocked to ensure stiffness.
- It withstands the vibration and pressure of the refrigerant without losing the position. It can be orientated and fixed without the need to use mounting keys.
- It allows to work with emulsion or cutting oil.
- Resistant to pressures of up to 80 bar (1,160 psi) in the programs GIGA and MEGA, 100 bar (1,450 psi) in the program HECTO and 150 bar (2,175 psi) in the program DECA.
- Manufactured with the utmost precision in steel and with ZnNi treatment to guarantee its durability.